- 421 S. 9th St. Ste. 113
- Lincoln, NE. 68508
- (402) 475-2273
- Mon & Wed : 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Tue & Thur : 7:00am - 3:00 pm
- Fri : 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Sat : Schedule Appointment
Care in Chiropractic - Chris Duffy D.C.
- Team Doctor for the Missoula Phoenix Semi Pro Football Team 07-08 seasons speciallizing in sports injuries and athletic inhancement through Chiropractic Wellness
- Owned and oppurated Choice Chiropractic in Missoula MT. 07-09
- Opened Choice Chiropractic in Lincoln with business partner Dr. Carrie York
- Out on his own with Care In Chiropractic offering Top Tier Chiropractic Care for the individual and your corporation. Offering corporate wellness plans and of course in office care. Assessing primarily optimal spinal function in addition to extremity biomechanics to the entire body to function at it’s optimal level.
- No cookie cutter treatment plans.
- Your life, stresses, and diet are different from everyone elses and so is your body. There is no treatment plan that works the same for everyone. Her at CIC you will get the treatment and recommendations that are best for you.
- Graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College in Kansas City 2006 with a Doctorate of Chiropractic and a Bachelor’s of Science.
- Undergrad education at UNL 98-02
- Homegrown in Gibbon Nebraska
- In his off time Dr Duffy volunteers once a week at the People’s City Mission Clinic and every couple of months at the Clinic with a Heart.
"I have used other Chiropractors in the past but Dr. Duffy has been my Chiropractor for the last 4 years or so. The reason that I have continued to visit Dr. Duffy is because he is honest and I trust the advise that he gives me and the work that he does. I have recommended him to friends and co-workers."Tyson Parde
"I began seeing Dr. Chris Duffy in November of 2009. I explained my problems with my feet in the past and Dr. Duffy assured me he could fix it. I was skeptical. Nothing had worked in the past, why would this work now? But after only a few treatments my feet were greatly improved and I have had only minor issues with my running. I would recommend Dr. Duffy to anyone, as my overall health has improved under his care, but I especially encourage runners to see him to help optimize their runs."Brianna Aerts
"Chris did a really great job of explaining everything, from the reasons why chiropractic help is necessary to why he did the procedures he did. I didn't know what to expect from a chiropractic visit, so it was good to know what was going on every step of the way."Krista Vogel